River lovers - wait no longer to live your dream.
You can own the largest, best piece of waterfront property available in New York State - 97 acres on Campbell Island on the Hudson, America’s First River.
Once a true island that became the tip of a peninsula over time, Campbell offers beautiful, nearly pristine land; rare waterfront rights; and a haven from rising tides.
Located in New York's Capital Region, close to civilization yet a million miles away, Campbell Island on the Hudson is the perfect place for waterfront adventures, year round recreation, a family/corporate compound, a training/conference/meeting space, B&B resort, getaway retreat, your heart's content.
Here you can recharge your spirit, enjoy nature and experience the ever changing Hudson in your own paradise with friends and family.
Accessible by water, foot and air, and buildable, Campbell offers a chance to fulfill your imagination from a simple waterside cottage to a luxurious overlook on the magnificent Hudson Valley to rival Olana.
Nowhere else could you have all of these features in one place:
• scenic views of the whole valley
• nearly a mile of Hudson Riverfrontage for motorized, paddle, and sail craft, with rare underwater rights for dockage
• more than a mile along a creek to explore
• trails through majestic woods to wander in
• an extensive tree-covered plateau in the 500-year floodplain
• diverse recreational opportunities including water sports of all kinds, swimming, fishing, hiking, birdwatching, hunting, dreaming
• adjoining, unspoiled state land with another 3000 feet on the river
• views of historic homes (Winne, Glynn, Staats)
• nearby resources including a town and state park, several boat launches, and a nature preserve
• proximity to amenities, airports, Amtrak, interstates
All less than 3 hours from New York City, Boston, and Montreal.
Come watch the world float by on the longest deep water channel in the world.
Once home to the Mohicans, Dutch settlers and an icehouse, Campbell Island is quiet now, waiting to awaken as a most unique Hudson River destination more than 400 years after the river’s discovery by New World explorers.
Make Campbell yours.
It will enrich your life and be your legacy - as a secluded haven with freedom and privacy, or as a mecca for visitors from near and far.
Contact owner to discuss and arrange a visit, firstname.lastname@example.org…518-207-7320.
Expect to be delighted!